Knife Makin' Workshop
Two Workshops to choose from (limit 150 persons per workshop)
Kits are $15 each online, $20 at the event
- November 4, 2017, 8AM - 4PM, Colleyville/Alliance Stakes, 2001 Willis Lane, Keller, TX 76248
- November 11, 2017, 8AM - 4PM, Lewisville/Carrollton Stakes, 4000 Nazarene Dr, Carrollton, Texas 75010
- Register online, choose date & AM or PM
- You will receive an e-mail at least 1 week prior to the workshop with the time your troop/team/crew is scheduled for the workshop from email@example.com.
- Show up to the workshop at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time for check-in.
- Bring a copy of your receipt to the Workshop for check-in.
What to Bring:
- Wear pants, preferable jeans. No loose fitting clothes.
- No open-toe shoes, sandals, Crocs, flip-flops; feet must be 100% covered.
- We will be providing, but you can choose to bring your own: leather gloves, eye protection, hearing protection
- Sack lunch, water
Your kit will contain a knife blank for you to design, a brass finger guard, a handle of your choice and a sheath. All equipment is provided to make your knife.